17 Jul, 2015
Selena Gomez – 10 Things About Me
10 Things About Selena Gomez
Selena sat down for a interview recently where when asked, she revealed the 10 most interesting things about herself.
1. I wrote my first song when I was 14 and it was very very dramatic;
2. The food of Texas which I miss most is Queso. That’s because many people claim to be able to make it, but it’s nothing compared to what they do in Texas, I promise.
3. To calm down after a concert, I have run into the parking lot, jump, listen to music and eating too much food.
4. The social network I prefer is Instagram.
5. An instrument I would like to know how to play is the violin.
6. My birthday is July 22, which means I’m the Crab (cancer) or the supposed change (between a sign and others) … is what they tell me.
7. The best concert I’ve ever been, was Jason Mraz.
8. The song I like best is “The House That Built Me” by Miranda Lambert, always makes me think of my mother and my grandmother, because it is that kind of music in which each verse is our life. It is a powerful and sentimental music.
9. My favorite holiday – it’s a tie between Halloween and Christmas.
10. A quote in which guides me in life is: “When people come to you at their worst, return them to their best.”
Posted in Singers and tagged Miranda Lambert, Queso, Selena Gomez by cnkguy with no comments yet.